Sunday
I did do some reflecting on why I started running. When people ask me why I would ever want to run, let alone do a marathon, I used to struggle with s good answer. I used to just say I run for those who can't. But, as I thought about it more I've come up with a better answer.
Running teaches and reminds me constantly that I am capable of so much more than I ever imagined. Little changes made consistently everyday can result in astronomical outcomes. This mindset can be easily applied to any and every area if your life. You have to remove can't from you language and from your mindset and remind yourself daily that you can.
Remember, if you want your life to change, if you want your paycheck to change, your relationships to change nothing will change unless you change.
Comments
Post a Comment