Thursday
So, this week the mileage jumped up a little. To be honest. I was a little apprehensive about running five to six miles every morning and also a little excited to start pushing my limits as I build up to my first marathon.
This week essentially doubled what I normally do on my morning runs. To make that work in my morning schedule it also meant getting up even earlier. My son will start going back to school next week, so that will mean getting up even earlier than this week to make it all work. After my run I made myself some hot tea with some "Calm", which is a magnesium supplement. The magnesium helps with the sore and tired muscles.
Up in the morning with shinning stars. Going to run, run, run till the day is done.
If you are doing some training yourself and need something new to add to your playlist I would like to recommend "Fearless Motivation". It will give you a lot of positive motivation as you work on making yourself better. And, let's be honest here, we all could use some more positivity in our lives. Give it a listen.


Comments
Post a Comment