Marathon!
For those who don't know much about me, I am a fifty year old guy who has tried to avoid doing any running or exercising since I was in high school and we had to run a mile in P.E. class. Now, fast forward about 30 years. I have lost all the weight I accumulated over the last 30 years, to the tune of about 130lbs with the help of Keto. Now that I am pursing a Ketogenic life style, I feel so much better and have so much more energy that I have picked up fitness as a hobby. Last year I did a half marathon. One of my next short range goals is to run a Marathon.
I am planning on running a marathon around the first of Nov. I've been running for most of the winter, but I have had to take off the last few weeks because of a sore ankle. I ran three miles this morning at an easy pace and then did 5 miles on the bike.
For lunch, I finished up a couple of table spoonfuls of tuna salad in a lettuce wrap. This has become one my summer time favorites. Also, had a hamburger patty, a small salad and a couple of spoonfuls of coleslaw.
For dinner we had grilled chicken, green beans, another couple of spoonfuls of coleslaw, and a few slices of steamed zucchini.
This evening I went for a three mile walk. This evening my ankle is a little sore but not too bad. I noticed my calf muscles are a little tense too on the same leg as my sore ankle, so I am going to be working on massaging and rolling out these muscles.
Comments
Post a Comment